11.30.2009

Life, New Moon, And A New Laptop

I've had an amazing week. It was very, very busy, and very stressful at first... but the holiday weekend was just awesome. All the stress I was feeling... God completely took that away. It was a powerful, great change. I feel so much better.

Songwriting is incredibly therapeutic. I wrote a new song that really captures everything I've been feeling, and having it out there just makes me feel 100 times better. And also makes me realize how silly it was to have felt that way to begin with.

I have to say, I'm really proud of the new songs so far. I'm growing as a songwriter. :) I think the new album will be amazing, and I can't wait to record it.

Jesus has really been moving in my life, and in the band. He is planning big things, I think. I'm really looking forward to it.

On a random note, I've seen New Moon twice so far. And I have plans to see it a 3rd time. haha! It's AMAZING. So if you haven't seen it, you should. I'm also finally working on a new podcast! Yay! I got a laptop during the summer that was supposedly "just what I needed"... I think it was a lemon. The computer was made for movies, and yet I couldn't get any videos to play on it. So I couldn't edit all our podcast footage all summer and fall. Finally, they replaced my computer, and now I have an epic laptop that is the best computer I've ever used. So, podcasts are getting done! haha Keep an eye out for it here in the next day or two. :)

1 comment:

  1. haven't been on blogspot in a long time... anxious to hear the new songs :) God bless!

    ReplyDelete