9.29.2009

Fall Is The Season Of Change...


The color of the leaves, and the temperature haven't been the only things changing here lately...

It's been a while since I've posted. Sorry for the lack of blogging. Things have been crazy busy for the band! Past couple months, I've been working really hard at singing, learning new cover songs, figuring out a new set list... And then we've been practicing it like crazy! On Saturday we had a photo shoot. I just got done sorting through 900+ photos, and editing about 25 of them. Now I'm working on a new myspace layout, and website design. I won't be posting the photos until the myspace is done, but I'll share exclusively here one of my favorites... :) We were very fortunate to have sponsors for this photo shoot. LifeLoveMusic -- The clothing line that's partnered with Ben Kasica from Skillet -- sent us some of their shirts to wear, while Michelle Flowers at Beaux Cheveux did all of our hair. I -love- my hair and was so thrilled to get it done. :)

Tomorrow my best friend, Rii, comes to visit. I'm so excited!!! And then we're playing two shows this weekend... And we have one or two shows every weekend this month.

So big stuff has been in the works! I hope you guys will enjoy the photos, the new web designs, and the upcoming shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment