8.22.2009

Today, one of my dreams came true...



I got to take my picture with Carl Edward's race car. :D The only thing cooler would be if Carl himself had been there. Of course, he's at Bristol today for the race. :P

I don't really get all fangirl-y over anyone, but I think if I met Carl, or Dale Jr, I would freak. hahaha

Yes, everyone, I'm a big NASCAR fan. :P

Lots of band stuff has been going on. We're doing a new photo shoot soon... I love photo shoots. It makes me feel like a model. :D hahaha Seriously though, I am looking forward to it, and being able to edit the photos and design our myspace and website based on those photos... I love doing that stuff, even though the web layout part is really difficult.

Also, you should check out THEDRIVEtv ... Our music will be played on their show. :) Pretty exciting! It's a cool show, so you should watch it.

We have some other cool things in the works, but the details aren't final yet, so I'll tell you about them later... :)

So, today, I am treating myself to girl time. :D My friend, Brooke, and I are going to the mall and going to just hang and be girly. It's a nice change of pace! I usually hang out with all guys, or mostly guys and a few girls... So I'm excited. :) Brooke is awesome!

Enjoy you're weekend everybody! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment